A few of the bloggers I read regularly have themes in their blogs. I like that. It’s like a day set apart for something special.
- Triumphs and Tragedies – Canoe Corner
- Monday’s Menu – An Oregon Cottage
- Out on the Streets – Veg Plotting
- Mosaic Monday – Hosted by Dear Little Red House—Mondays.
- Harvest Monday – Hosted by Daphne's Dandelions—Mondays.
- Fertilizer Friday. Reminder to Fertilize your plants and flaunt your flowers. Hosted by Tootsie Time. Fridays.
- Camera Critters. Hosted by Camera Critters. Saturdays.
- Garden Bloggers Bloom Day – Hosted by May Dreams Garden—15th of the month.
- Foliage Followup – Hosted by Digging – 16th of the month.
- Wildflower Wednesday – Hosted by Clay and Limestone – Fourth Wednesday of the month.
- Sad Saturdays – Hosted by An Oregon Cottage – First Saturday of the month.
- End of the Month View -- Hosted by The Patient Gardener. Last day of the month.
I’ve participated in a few of these, but forget sometimes. I collected this list to help me remember, and then thought it might be an interesting post.
If you have a theme in your blog or if you have a favorite meme in the garden blogosphere I haven’t mentioned, post a comment and let me know! I love finding out about new things.