- I’m a first-born, a Capricorn, and a Norwegian. Some people have told me that’s the trifecta of overachievers.
- I belong to three book groups: One with my neighbors, one with the senior high girls at my church, and one with a group of mostly lawyers. (I’m not one.)
- Saturday mornings are my Sabbath time. I take Monty for a walk and then drink an entire pot of coffee – reading or writing whatever, until the coffee is gone. Then, and only then, do I do actual work.
- I was an English major when Computer Science and Information Technology were the popular (and guaranteed to make you a million) programs. Many friends scoffed at my choice, but 30 years later, I still have a job in my chosen field.
- I love baseball – especially Little League. I’m the scorekeeper for both nephews’ teams. It’s a rare occasion when I miss one of their games.
- I celebrate all 12 days of Christmas. I put my tree up on the first day of Advent and take it down on Epiphany/the Twelfth Night.
- I met my closest friends when I was a synchronized swimmer in Junior High School. We’ve laughed and cried together more times than I can count since then. I love them like sisters.
Okay. Each of blogs/bloggers on my list has encouraged and/or shaped Auntie K's Garden. I'm grateful for their support: