A few of the bloggers I read regularly have themes in their blogs. I like that. It’s like a day set apart for something special.
- A year of Mondays – Miss Rumphius’ Rule
- In my Reader – Miss Rumphius’ Rule
- Triumphs and Tragedies – Canoe Corner
- Monday’s Menu – An Oregon Cottage
I haven’t developed any themes for my blog. Maybe I’ll think of something original. Maybe I’ll just continue to enjoy the themes of other bloggers.
The other thing I’ve learned about in my short time as a garden blogger is the meme. I stumbled onto these memes and enjoy seeing the contributions from around the world.
- Garden Bloggers Bloom Day – Hosted by May Dreams Garden—15th of the month.
- Monthly Garden Bouquet – Hosted by Ramblings from a Desert Garden – begins on the 21st of each month and runs until the end of each month.
- Tuesday Garden Party – Hosted by An Oregon Cottage—Tuesdays.
- Wordless Wednesday – Hosted by Wordless Wednesday – Wednesdays.
- Wildflower Wednesday – Hosted by Clay and Limestone – Fourth Wednesday of the month.
- Sad Saturdays – Hosted by An Oregon Cottage – First Saturday of the month.
I’ve participated in a few of these, but forget sometimes. I collected this list to help me remember, and then thought it might be an interesting post.
If you have a theme in your blog or if you have a favorite meme in the garden blogosphere I haven’t mentioned, post a comment and let me know! I love finding out about new things.